Real Estate Agent/Sales Consultant
If you are an experienced agent looking for systems, support and culture, look no further. You won’t find a better team than this! Unlimited growth potential with so many future opportunities await the talented people that join this team. Not to mention the #1 Real Estate Company in the country with offices nationally & internationally with a ton of resources available to you.
We are a close knit team who is eager to be hands on in your training and help to develop you into the best realtor you can be. As well as empower you to succeed by giving you the necessary tools, unlimited motivation, hands-on training/learning & mentoring from some of the best realtors in the business that are constantly innovating & driving the charge to be one of the best real estate teams in NH & MA!
Our team is currently composed of several agents, an executive assistant, inside sales agents (whose job is to solely create leads & appointments for you & the team), transaction coordinator, and a director of operations – all willing to help you at a drop of a hat & completely vested in your success! We are not your typical real estate team and we never plan to be. We are extremely competitive and want to be the best and want to surround ourselves with others with the same drive, commitment & passion. If you don’t have a huge passion for real estate, living a big life & exceeding your potential than this is not the position for you.
What we have to offer:
- Will help you with whatever you need to succeed, and we love to be hands on while teaching you.
- Profit-sharing under KW which can become your future legacy to your family.
- One of the best, most competitive compensations plans in the business.
- KW is the #1 Real Estate company in the country and our team is consistently one of the top producing teams in New England selling over $43 Million in 2020 and even bigger goals for 2021!
- 1+ years of Real Estate Experience or equivalent sales experience
- Exceptional Sales and Communication Skills
- Extremely Self Motivated and a Self-Starter
- Not Afraid to Make Cold Calls, Create New Relationships & Join Networking Groups
- Driver’s License
- New Hampshire or Massachusetts Realtor License
- Licensed in more than one State.
- Familiar with Keller Williams Command, Boomtown, and/or Showingtime.
- Experience with Adobe, Gmail, NEREN, MLSPIN, and Social Media
About Team Tringali:
Team Tringali is one of the top producing teams within Keller Williams Metropolitan and Nationally. They
are constantly growing, evolving, reinventing & innovating in this super competitive real estate market.
Our team is work hard, play hard and we are always having fun, helping one another, and driven to be
the best and live big lives!
This position is full time only. You will make your own schedule, but we do require agents to regularly be
in the office to learn and build from each other.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, nation of origin, or disabilities.
We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we are committed
to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.