Experienced Real Estate Agent
If you are an experienced agent looking for systems, support and culture, look no further. You won’t find a better team than this! Unlimited growth potential with so many future opportunities await the talented people that join this team. Not to mention the #1 Real Estate Company in the country with offices nationally & internationally with a ton of resources available to you.
We are a close knit team who is eager to be hands on in your training and help to develop you into the best realtor you can be. As well as empower you to succeed by giving you the necessary tools, unlimited motivation, hands-on training/learning & mentoring from some of the best realtors in the business that are constantly innovating & driving the charge to be one of the best real estate teams in NH, MA, and ME! *VT coming soon to the team
Our team is currently composed of several agents, a Director of Operations, a full in-house Inside Sales Department (whose job is to solely create leads & appointments for agents on the team), and a transaction coordinator – all willing to help you at a drop of a hat & completely vested in your success! We are not your typical real estate team and we never plan to be. We are extremely competitive and want to be the best and want to surround ourselves with others with the same drive, commitment & passion. If you don’t have a huge passion for real estate, living a big life & exceeding your potential than this is not the position for you.
What we have to offer:
- Will help you with whatever you need to succeed, and we love to be hands on while teaching you.
- Profit-sharing under KW which can become your future legacy to your family.
- One of the best, most competitive compensations plans in the business.
- KW is the #1 Real Estate company in the country and our team is consistently one of the top producing teams in New England selling over $41 Million in 2022 and even bigger goals for 2023!
- 1+ years of Real Estate Experience or equivalent sales experience
- Exceptional Sales and Communication Skills
- Extremely Self Motivated and a Self-Starter
- Not Afraid to Make Cold Calls, Create New Relationships & Join Networking Groups
- Valid Driver’s License
- Active New Hampshire and/or Massachusetts Realtor License
- Licensed in at least one NE State.
- Familiar with Keller Williams Command, Boomtown, and/or Showingtime.
- Experience with Adobe, Gmail, NEREN, MLSPIN, and Social Media
About Team Tringali:
Team Tringali is one of the top producing teams within Keller Williams Metropolitan and Nationally. They
are constantly growing, evolving, reinventing & innovating in this super competitive real estate market.
Our team is work hard, play hard and we are always having fun, helping one another, and driven to be
the best and live big lives!
This position is full-time only. You will make your own schedule, but we do require agents to regularly be
in the office to learn and build from each other.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, nation of origin, or disabilities.
We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we are committed
to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Inside Sales Associate (Business Development Specialist)
This role is for an Inside Sales Associate on a fast-growing Real Estate Team. This is a team that expects to double again in the next year. The Inside Sales Associate (ISA) will be focused on business development via outbound sales from our Londonderry office.
The main task performed (daily): Calling prospects through multiple outside channels, as well as inbound leads, and client retention.
We are looking for someone who has experience in sales and is able to consistently perform at a high level in this role. Must be highly motivated to generate listing appointments for the team by calling leads.
· 80% Outbound sales calls
· 20% Inbound calls from interested leads
· Using a power dialer, scripts, and generating listing appointments for the team.
· Communication and people skills
· Ability to be self-motivated and a self-starter
· CRM skills
*Must have an active license in NH, MA, or ME. We can assist with additional state licensing processes.
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
· Real Estate industry experience
· Base salary: $30,000
· Commission: 7% of the gross commissionable income from all deals you bring to the team in year one, with a total of 55 transactions. The 7% increases to 8% in year two, provided that the first year expectations were met. A high performing ISA should be capable of setting 5 appointments a week.
Commission is not capped. If you exceed expectations you will be rewarded for it.
Location: Our office in Londonderry, NH
8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday with occasional team events on weekends as well as answering customer calls outside the office as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, nation of origin, or disabilities. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we are committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.